|Home||» Products||» Wire Mesh||» SS Conical Filters||» SS Conical Filters|
SS Conical Filters
Excellent market understanding and sharp business acumen enable us to provide a widely demanded stock of SS Conical Filters. All these are considered as the SS mesh filters integrated in a conical housing. These filters are generally used across the chemical industries for filtering liquid, gas and steam. The range of SS Conical Filters, we provide is operated downstream and upstream with the help of a well fitted pipe line.
- A conical filter equipment is utilized in filtering gases, steam or liquid flowing through a pipe line from upstream to downstream. The filter equipment comprises a filter element which is usually a SS mesh filter in a conical design.
- The plate strainer filter creates a seal between the outer edge of the structure at the upstream & downstream side of the structure lowering the possibilities of by pass of the unfiltered substance.
- Strainers are available in several various manner according to the requirements.
- A plate strainer is the most convenient one, in which water passes through a pierced plate. The plate is kept between two conical components of its structure with ‘O’ ring or sealing gasket. This sort of strainer is known as plate strainer.
- A basket strainer is a structure where the strainer is molded like basket and generally installed in a vertical cylinder. The basket strainer is convenient to clean as the junk is seized in the basket. The basket provides more surface area of straining compared to a plate strainer, enhancing flow rates, or lowering pressure crosswise the strainer.
Strainer elements are usually manufactured of stainless steel for giving resistance to corrosion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Robust design
- Compact size
- Easy maintenance
- Low pressure drop
Micron Rating as
MOC : SS 316
End Connections : Flange, triclover
Length : 150 mm
Outer Dia : 100 mm
Wall thickness : 2 mm
Gasket material : Silicon
Effective surface area : 75 cm2 for 100 mm strainer
- Water, steam & gases