|Home||» Products||» PES Filter Cartridge||» Filter Cartridge||» PES Filter Cartridge|
PES Filter Cartridge
PES Filter Cartridge
Polyethersulfone (PES) absolute rated membrane cartridges are intrinsically hydrophilic and comprise zilch added wetting agents or surfactants that could change the taste in wine, beer, bottle water and other beverages. PES absolute filters are sterilized filters dispensing greater flow attributes, high taint withstand capacity and continuous effacing of micro organisms and particles. The cartridges are 100% comprehensively scrutinized to ensure high reliability.
Usages of PES membrane filters consists formulations and filling, buffer filtration, product filtration & media filtration. In a biotechnological process, most buffer filtration are utilized to administer the extent of bioburden in the overall process. Without loosing process safety, sterilizing quality PES filters are specifically developed to cater the requirements of the bioburden process. Component and equipment filtration consists sterile filtration of media in a fermentation process. PES cartridges are specifically developed to resist infections in expensive fermentation processes. In biopharmaceutical processes, PES membranes are suggested to be utilized in in late stages or before storage tanks stage processes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Extremely high flow rates at low pressure drops
- Provide broad chemical compatibility.
- Reduces downtime & improves throughput.
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- No adhesives, binders or surfactants.
- Cost effective for a variety of aqueous based liquids.
- PES is permanently hydrophilic membrane
0.2 ,0.45, 0.65 µ
5", 10" , 20" , 30" , 40"
Approx. 28 mm
Approx. 65-69 mm
Effective surface area per 10” element
7.5 sq. feet (0.65 msq.)
Max operating temperature
121˚C, 30 min, 10 times
Max differential pressure
5.5 bar (80 psi)@ 21˚C
Min. bubble point
≥24 psi (1.65 bar)
- Support media: Polypropylene fiber
- Filter media: 100% PES hydrophilic membrane
- ‘O’ Ring/ Gaskets: Silicone/ EPDM/ Viton
- MOC: Polypropylene
- Code 7S (226 ‘O’ Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
- Double open end type (DOE Type)
- Code 3S (222 ‘O’ Ring design/ Bayonet or fin)
End point filtration in variety of processes like
• Beer, wine & beverages
• Bottle and process water
• Cell & tissue culture media
• Serum & blood based products
• Oral & topical applications
• Microbiological growth media
• Vaccine preparation
• Inks, dyes & lacquers
• Acid, base & solvent filtration
• Protein solutions