|Home||» Products||» Filter Cartridge||» Moisture Removal Coalescent Filter Cartridge for Air and Gas|
Moisture Removal Coalescent Filter Cartridge for Air and Gas
Moisture Removal Coalescing Filter Cartridge for Air and Gas
Coalescing filter cartridges are especially designed for moisture, oil & particulate removal. About 99-99 % of oil & water aerosols are removed from air & gas streams. The cartridge has stainless steel shell and support components. The stainless steel outside wrapper supports the filter media since the flow differential pressure are from the inside to the outside. The cartridge is made from HEPA filter media which in gas service will remove better than 0.3 micron particles. HEPA filter media is supported by SS wire mesh to take care of high pressure differentials.
Flow is from the inside to the outside of the cartridges. Oil, water & other liquid aerosols pass through the filter media where their reduced velocities allow them to 'wet' the filter fibers thus forming large droplets. These cartridge droplets continue moving through the filter media. The droplets collect on the outer cartridge and drain, by gravity, to the bottom of the filter cartridge housing where it s collected through an extended sump outside.
Although the cartridges will remove particulate, it is recommended that a particle filter be installed upstream of the coalescing filter, operating in the standard outside to inflow configuration .This will significantly extend the life & improve the removal efficiency of the moisture - oil removal coalescer filter cartridge.
Features & Benefits
- Compressed air or gas enters the inner core of the cartridge & flows outward through the extended area filter media & perforated metal casing.
- Airborne droplets are coalesced by the filter media & subsequently concentrated on the outer surface.
- Gravity forces the coalesced liquid to the bottom of the filter housing where it can be drained easily.
- The air or gas stream continues on virtually free of oil, moisture and particulates.
- In fuel gas & instrument gas / air applications as final liquid removal stage.
- Water removal from oil or natural gas.
- As prefilter for compressed air & gas dryers.
- Final filter for air operated instruments, Paint spray equipment.
- Others applications requiring oil and liquid free compressed natural gas or air.
- Contact Details