|Home||» Products||» Duplex and Simplex Filters & Strainers||» Duplex Basket Strainer Duplex Cartridge Strainer||» Duplex Basket Strainer Duplex Cartridge Strainer|
Duplex Basket Strainer Duplex Cartridge Strainer
Duplex Basket Strainer & Duplex Cartridge Strainer
SS Filters duplex strainers and duplex filters dispenses an easy, economical solution to disintegrate particle taint from fluid systems. Duplex strainers are perfect for usages where uninterrupted flow must be kept with zilch flow disruption for cleaning. These filters are available with cartridge strainers as well as with basket type strainers having coveted micron ratings.
These duplex strainers consist a butterfly valve that leads flow via either side without disrupting the flow. Its valve handle guard protects the side which is utilized. The standard valve manages swings over the inlet port. Unique reverse valve manages that swing over the outlet port which can be outfitted. An adaptable locking flange keeps the valve block on its seat.
These duplex filters and duplex strainers prevents engines, pumps, valves, nozzles, pipeline equipment and other expensive heat exchangers from noxious flow taint by capturing debris and dirt .
Basket strainers provides excellent effacing of the filter screen. The screen is in the sort of a basket with an uplifting handle, which can easily remove all particulate acquired and maintained by the screen for further disposal. They are designed for usages where huge sums of solids particulate are anticipated and where the clean out is regular.
Where exceptional filtration is needed, the basket is substituted by cartridge filters. During change out or cartridge cleaning, the structure can be cleansed by opening the lower plug.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Continuous flow without interruption during changeover.
- Hand clamps require no special tools
- Drain connections on each basket chamber
- Tapered valve plug for durability
- Mounting feet as required
- Spring handle holds basket on seat
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
- Large basket size holds sufficient solids for the required time between clean-outs. Top removal of a screen with a lifting handle.
SS 304/ SS 316/ Carbon steel
SS 316 mesh with supported SS perforated plate
Operating Pressure Test Pressure
10 to 100 degrees C
½” steel ball valve
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavours, polishing, clarification
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, opthalmics, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial water treatment
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Cosmetics: creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
It is achievable to engineer duplex structure according to our clients' needs & descriptions. Please contact customer service for custom structure.