|Home||» Products||» Coalescing Oil Filters||» Filter Cartridge||» Coalescing Oil Filters|
Coalescing Oil Filters
- Filter Media
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Product Type
- Oil Filters
- Industrial Depth Filter Cartridge
- Cartridge Style
- Double Open End
Moisture Oil Removal Coalescing Filter Cartridge For Air & Gas/Coalescing Oil Filters
Coalescing filter cartridges are specifically developed for purification of oil, moisture & particulate from gases and air. The cartridge comprises stainless steel shell and assist elements. Stainless steel outer core aids the filter element as the differential pressure of flow is from inside to outside. The cartridge is manufactured using HEPA filter element which in gas service will eliminate better than 0.3 micron particles. HEPA filter element is assisted by SS wire mesh to take responsibility of great pressure differentials.
- Compressed air or gas move into the inner core of the cartridge & travels outward via extended area filter element & pierced metal casing.
- Airborne droplets are coalesced through the filter element & consequently accumulated on the outer surface.
- The coalesced fluid is forced through gravity to the bottom of the filtering structure where easy drainage is possible.
- The gas or air stream pursues on virtually free of moisture, oil and particulates.
- In these cartridges, flow is generated from inside to the outside. Water, oil & other liquid aerosols pass through the filter element where their lowered velocities permits them to “wet” the filter fibers and hence forms large droplets. These cartridge droplets proceeds to move through the filter element. The droplets gathers on the outer cartridge and drains by gravity to the base of the filter cartridge structure where it s gathered through an prolonged sump outside.
- Whilst the cartridges will efface particulate, it is suggested that a particle filter be putted upstream of the coalescing filter, working in the normal outside to inflow configuration. This will essentially prolong the life & enhance the effacing efficiency of the moisture and oil removal coalescer filter cartridge/Coalescing Oil Filters.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely low pressure drop.
- Great execution filter element renders fast particle effacing and coalescence in a broad array of applications.
- Low operating cost & used in Oil Cleaning Machine
- Stainless steel construction handles most corrosive environments.
- Service flow ranges from a few SCFM to over 65,000 SCFM.
- Continuously traps and drain liquids.
- Pleated media offering long filter life.
- Removes all traces of oil vapor with carbon adsorbent cartridges.
- Completely resistant to water, compressor oils, and virtually every other liquid or gas.
- Are long-lived, even in dirty air or gas systems.
- Complete range of port sizes, from 15 mm to 300 mm lines sizes..
- Operate at temperatures up to 450º F
Coalescent filter cartridges/ Oil Filter are also manufactured by considering customer specifications.
Coalescer cartridges are basically utilized to blend emulsified water and efface particles from hydrocarbon fluids.
Major applications are
- All types of other fuels
- Filtration of aviation jet fuela
- Condensate streams where natural gas is produced
- Process streams in refineries and petrochemical plants
- As prefilter for compressed air & gas dryers.
- Pulp and paper industry
- Turbine oils
- Transformer oils
- Hydraulic oil
- Power generation
- Chemicals, resins and solvents
- Final filter for air operated instruments, Paint spray equipment.
- Others applications requiring oil and liquid free compressed natural gas or air
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification Of Registration